Motherhood is one of the most joyous experiences in a woman’s life. Unfortunately, not everyone can get to experience it. If you’re struggling with an infertility problem, don’t worry, you are not alone in this battle. It is vital to conceive healthily.
Here are some ways to boost your fertility naturally:
Fertility yoga can also help treat infertility in women. Stress, depression, and anxiety can reduce fertility rates. So, to get rid of this, practice yoga that can increase your fertility rate and possibilities of conceiving. Besides this, it develops blood flow and supply to reproductive organs.
Try these yoga poses for improving fertility and also naturally conceiving your dream:
- Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bend)
- Baddha Konasana (Butterfly pose)
- Viparita Karani (Legs up the wall pose)
- Bee Breath (Bhramari Pranayama)
- Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
- Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
Foods that can improve fertility and also boost your overall health:
- Beans and Lentils – Beans and lentils are not only high in fiber but also high in protein, which can highly improve ovulation. Both can help infertility (mainly black beans).
- Avocados- It offers dietary fiber and folic acid, which are vital for fertility.
- Berries- All berries, especially strawberries, are good at defending eggs from damage and aging because they contain high antioxidants.
- Salmon- It contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which proves to improve blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- Greek Yogurts and Cheeses- Fatty foods are a good thing to consume if you are trying to boost fertility. They hold calcium, vitamin D, and probiotics that improve ovulation health.
- Egg Yolks- Eggs, mainly the yolk, can benefit in conception.
- Cooked tomatoes- Cooked tomatoes, like tomato sauce or tomato soup, can increase your fertility.
- Avocados- Avocados holds folate in high quantity that can help improve ovulation.
- Leafy greens- leafy greens like spinach, broccoli, and arugula are rich in folate, a B vitamin that has proven to improve ovulation.
- Pomegranate- pomegranate is high in antioxidants, which can boost fertility.
Fertility Herbs and Spices
A few popular kitchen herbs and spices that boost fertility:
- Garlic- garlic holds glutathione, an antioxidant that is essential for pregnancy. It also helps in improving egg quality and the embryo’s health after conception.
- Ginger- It’s rich in antioxidants that protect your eggs and also ovaries from oxidative damage and stress.
- Turmeric- It is beneficial for those dealing with fertility health conditions like ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, and premenstrual pain.
- Cinnamon- It can help with proper ovarian functioning and so it is effective in fighting infertility. Besides this, it helps in the treatment of PCOS, one of the main reasons for infertility.