The peel of various fruits and vegetables is used to prepare delectable dishes. They are the best eatable rather than discarded. This Raw Banana Peel Chutney is a finger-licking delicious dish which creates from the high in fiber peel of the plantain. So, let see how to prepare it.
Ingredients required for the chutney
- Raw Banana Peel 1cup
- Dried red chilies 2
- Black cumin seeds 1/2 Tsp
- Oil 1/2 Tsp
- Salt per taste
- Sugar 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 Tsp
- Fresh green chilies as per your needs
How to make Raw Banana Peel Chutney
- Firstly, boil the peels of raw banana.
- Grind the banana peels along with green chilies.
- Then take a pan and heat Oil
- Put the dried red chilies and black cumin seeds into the pan.
- Add the paste and fry till all the moisture disappears.
- Then add salt, turmeric, a little bit of sugar and water.
- Cook for one minute
- Lastly, add coriander for garnishing and its ready.
Serve with paratha, roti, rice, idli, dosa, and also spread on sandwiches. It is pretty simple to make and delicious to eat. Spice up your meals along with this chutney. So, you must try it out.