Fish Balls is an excellent starter recipe that can serve at evening tea snacks, parties, and get-together. These appetizer fish balls are super easy to make and tasty as well. You only need to boil the fish and have to mix it with cornflour, potato, breadcrumbs, red chili paste. Once done, give round shapes. Then fry all these balls and enjoy them with sauce.
- 200 gm fish fillets
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 7 – dry red chili
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 – medium-size boiled potato
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 – clove garlic
- 1 cup of refined oil
How to make Fish Ball
Step 1- Make a paste of red chilies:
- Firstly, to prepare this recipe, remove the red chilies stems and grind to make a paste along with garlic, sugar, and vinegar. When done, place it aside.
Step 2- Boil fish for 5 minutes:
- Secondly, put a pan with some water on a medium flame and boil the fish for about 5 minutes until it is soft.
Step 3 – Prepare the fish dough:
- Thirdly, combine it with the boiled potato, cornflour, bread crumbs, the red chili paste made earlier, and salt. Then mix all the ingredients well to dough is formed.
Step 4 – Make balls from the dough, deep fry, and serve:
- Lastly, make small balls of the dough and then put a pan over medium flame and heat oil in it. Slide the balls into it, and deep fry them until golden brown all over. Cook them in batches without crowding. Then pour on paper towels. Serve with lime, toothpicks, and a dipping sauce on the side.